At Most Honest Appliance Repair, we will not only help you repair any dryer issues but also make sure your drying machine operates at optimal performance so that you’ll face fewer malfunctions in the future. Why wait for clothes to dry when you can choose our dryer repair service and have it fixed today!
Common Dryer Problems
Small problems can be unnoticeable and if left unattended, could cause serious damage to your dryer. Here are common problems most people encounter on their dryer:
- Strange Loud Noises. Worn out dryer belt, damaged bearing, or loose seal can cause this inconvenience and can happen to anyone’s dryer.
- Dryer won’t heat or dry. When this happens, its either caused by a faulty thermostat, malfunctioning heating element, or a clog in the dryer ventilation.
- Dryer won’t turn on or tumble. Make sure that your unit is plugged in and check the circuit breaker. If not, there might be some faults in your electrical components that need to be looked at.
- Long drying cycles. if your dryer takes too long to dry a single load, there might be inefficiency issues on your unit or a clogged dryer vent.
- Timer not moving. If your dryer will not go step by step through its cycle, it is because the timer is not advancing. This is because of a bad timer motor or broken cycling thermostat.
So if you experience any of these problems, make sure to contact Most Honest Appliance Repair and get a dryer repair service today!