Why Choose Us
You could rely on Most Honest Appliance Repair for all kinds of immediate kitchen appliance repair. Our technicians have the skills, know-how, and information for any and all equipment repair troubles.
Our crew of experts reaches your home with the vital tools and spare parts necessary for most equipment to restore tasks. It doesn’t matter much to us which type or brand of refrigerator you use nor the size.
Our team is your one-stop company where you can find all of your appliance repair services needs. The appliance repair services that we have become known for include Stove Repair, Oven Repair, Cooktop Repair, Dishwasher Repair, Refrigerator Repair, Wine Cooler Repair, Washer Repair, and Dryer Repair. If any of these appliances are giving you so much stress, take a look at the summary of our services below:
Common Dryer Problems
At Most Honest Appliance Repair, we will not only help you repair any dryer issues but also make sure your drying machine operates at optimal performance so that you’ll face fewer malfunctions in the future. Why wait for clothes to dry when you can choose our dryer repair service and have it fixed today!
Small problems can be unnoticeable and if left unattended, could cause serious damage to your dryer. Here are common problems most people encounter on their dryer:
- Strange Loud Noises. Worn out dryer belt, damaged bearing, or loose seal can cause this inconvenience and can happen to anyone’s dryer.
- Dryer won’t heat or dry. When this happens, its either caused by a faulty thermostat, malfunctioning heating element, or a clog in the dryer ventilation.
- Dryer won’t turn on or tumble. Make sure that your unit is plugged in and check the circuit breaker. If not, there might be some faults in your electrical components that need to be looked at.
- Long drying cycles. if your dryer takes too long to dry a single load, there might be inefficiency issues on your unit or a clogged dryer vent.
- Timer not moving. If your dryer will not go step by step through its cycle, it is because the timer is not advancing. This is because of a bad timer motor or broken cycling thermostat.
So if you experience any of these problems, make sure to contact Most Honest Appliance Repair and get a dryer repair service today!