We all know that no one desires their washer or dryer to be in trouble or inconvenience that’s why regular cleaning is essential. Whenever you experience minor or major trouble with your laundry machines, you ought to get a well-equipped and committed technician to assist you with your units. They can provide you without a doubt with washer and dryer repair that you may need as soon as possible. For you to keep your laundry machines running efficiently and effectively, you must clean them up regularly.
Ways of Cleaning a Dryer:
- First, unplug your dryer.
- Next, make sure to remove everything in the lint trap.
- Remove the discharge hose (from the back of your dryer), and shake out the debris.
- Vacuum up the excess lint with the brush attachment (right after removing the back panel)
- Removing a portion of the lint trap to eliminate all the excess debris is possible.
- Then, you have to start vacuum-cleaning the dryer drum for any dirt that was left.
- The last step that you need to perform is to ensure to wipe the entire dryer drum with an all-purpose cleaner and microfiber cloth.
Steps of Cleaning a Washer:
- Make beyond any doubt to empty your washer, to begin with, you add two (2) glasses of heating powder with hot water into it, at that point, run a long cycle.
- The next step you must do is to add two (2) cups of vinegar together with ten drops of your essential oil (tea tree oil since it has antifungal properties). Then, you run your washer for another cycle.
- Then, wipe down the entire drum and agitator with vinegar and microfiber cloth. If there are stains, get some baking soda and vinegar to make a paste, and then rub it to the section that has marks.
- After, you ensure to clean the rubber gasket (if you own a front-load washer). Wipe it down with vinegar and tea tree oil or any other essential oils.
- For the exterior section, start cleaning the door with a water and vinegar solution (use a microfiber cloth for better results). If you notice some dirty portions, you pre-soak them in an all-purpose cleaner and scrub them using a toothbrush. If you also see your dispensing tray full of dirt, try to soak it and wipe it clean.
(Note: Place all the parts back together after the extensive cleaning)
Always be reminded that no matter how clean your laundry machines are, it’s unavoidable that they will need help from a proficient at some point. In case you request a washer and dryer repair, our team of experts at Most Honest Appliance Repair would be happy to serve you. Our team can also provide you exceptional and fast refrigerator repair, oven repair, cooktop repair, and other appliance repair services. You have nothing to worry about because we will surely not fail your expectations about our overall